Artistic Performances

Participate in a fine arts/artistic performance (including acting, rehearsal, set design, dancing, singing, playing music, directing, etc)

If your University role and expertise is related to performance fields, any paid work related to performances would normally require consulting approval. For instance, most faculty in the School of Fine Arts will require consulting approval for any artistic performances. However, if your expertise is not in a performance field and you will be paid for performance work that is entirely unrelated to your faculty role, you would not normally require consulting approval. Please reach out to the Faculty Consulting Office to discuss the specifics of your case.

This activity may qualify for the “low conflict of interest pathway” if it is with a domestic entity.