Online Faculty Consulting System – Version 3 (OFCAS-3)
1. Faculty or Initiators (staff who fill out request forms for the faculty):
a. Policies and Procedures on Consulting
- A 39 minute video orientation. This presentation references the three documents listed below. Last updated: December 2013.
- Flow Diagram Document – This document articulates how the Provost’s designees (Directors of the Faculty Consulting Offices) will make their decisions whether to approve a request to consult.
- Accelerated Approval Document – A document explaining “Definitions of Activities Eligible for Accelerated Approval.”
- Requester Attestations Document – A document showing the required attestations on the request to consult form.
- Overview of the “Policy on Consulting for Faculty and Members of the Faculty Collective Bargaining Unit.”
- Faculty Consulting Podcast with Audit, Compliance and Ethics
b. Use of Online Faculty Consulting Approval System (OFCAS) Instructions
- Overview of OFCAS-3– A document providing an overview of the system.
- Instructions for OFCAS-3– A document outlining the OFCAS-3 form and dashboard.
- Recorded Training Session for OFCAS-3– A 30 minute video orientation and training session for OFCAS-3.
- Instructions for UConn Health Employees to Use the Citrix Server.
- Applying filters to your reconciliation requests.
2. Approvers – Deans, Department Heads:
a. Policy and Procedures on Consulting from an Approver’s Perspective
- Overview for Approvers – A PowerPoint document. Last updated: December 2012.